Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free Day at Disney!





Disney has a great new promotion this year, last year it was getting in free on your b-day. This year if your sign up HERE to volunteer Disney will give you a free day in one of the theme parks! Sweet! Volunteering is an rewarding thing in itself, but the ticket is an amazing bonus. I'm lucky enough to live here in the land of the mouse, about 3 miles away from the Magic Kingdom. We get to see the fireworks nightly and of course the dogs bark at the noise nightly. My brother and boyfriend both work for the mouse, so they get me in for free (Lucky me!)It never gets old, Disney is a wonderful place to spend with family and friends. So Hurry and sign up!

Thanks Couponers United!

2 comments:

  1. We just left Disney after being on vacation there for a week. It was awesome! I could go over and over. Thanks for this info!

    www.landofthefrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great vacation! Before we lived in FL, we came to Disney every other year as a family. They are the greatest memories of my childhood!
    I was just on your blog, Btw I'm jealous of your Target garden center finds.

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)