Saturday, January 2, 2010

Entertainment Books $25 shipped.. (but may want to wait!)





Right now you an get a 2010 Entertainment book for just $25 shipped. Considering the coupons in it this deal could be worth picking one up. I already have one (used ECBs to pay for it) and love the $5 off $20 SaveAlot coupons inside (Varies by region). You can also print up a $5 off $20 HERE, I use them at Publix to make some sweet deals even sweeter. I tend to make lots of small trips so the extra coupons help. Now I am going to wait until they go even cheaper to get an extra. A friend of mine said she picked one up for $15 last year around March! I'll let you know when they go cheaper, but if you can't wait it's a good price.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)