Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Old Navy White Jeans Review!

I was recently chosen to be a part of Old Navy Style Council via Crowdtap and sent a coupon to try out the Old Navy White Jeans. I was both excited to try them and a little nervous as I wasn't sure if I was 'hip' enough to pull them off, I'm normally a simple tee shirt and blue jeans kind of gal.

Crowdtap and Old Navy were nice enough to send two coupons, one for me and one to give to a friend. I decided to give the extra coupon to my friend/neighbor's teenage daughter, as I knew she would really put them to use.

Old Navy White Jean styles Available:
  • Rockstar
  • Boyfriend
  • Diva
  • Flirt 
  • Sweetheart

Leg Opening Options:
  • Skinny
  • Super Skinny
  • Boyfriend
I ended up trying on a few pairs to see which fit best and decided on the Sweetheart Jeans in Skinny. These are officially my first pair of white jeans and my first pair of skinny jeans too. I've always steered clear of the skinny fit as I thought they would make me look heavier which I was surprised to find they have more of a slimming effect. Now the white thing is a little scary as the mother of a messy toddler, so I might just keep these aside for date nights.

The jeans are lightweight and great for the spring/summer and I liked how they had just the right amount of stretch to them. I know normally I wear a smaller size in Old Navy jeans to begin with but I was loving that fact that I was able to go down even lower than the size I normally wear in this brand thanks to some recent weight lost.

I would defiantly recommend these jeans as a great spring wardrobe staple and I actually might look to pick up a pair of colored jeans if they come in the same styles.

*I was given the chance to try these out for free but all opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure policy or email me if you have any questions.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)