Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dinner Sucess

Can she cook it?  Of course she can!  Yes the above photo looks nothing like the posted photo attached with the recipe over at Cooking Creation, but that's okay.  
Why? Well because it was delicious! I followed the recipe for the most part but we ended up picking up Pepper-jack with roasted red peppers instead of the plain pepper-jack and I love the little extra kick it gave it.  
Would I change anything? Yes next time a little less spinach and I would also marinate the chicken over night. Next time we are thinking of using a pork tenderloin too!

Like I mentioned in my previous post we try to plan one new meal each we so check back often to see to see what we make next!

1 comment:

  1. Well if it's any consolation, when I saw the photo of your creation, I thought it looked really good! I hadn't seen the Cooking Creations page yet to find out what you had made, so I think that's a great sign!
    Plus, if it tastes good, you've done the job well anyway, in my opinion! :)
    And now that I know it's Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach, all I have to say is that I did not imagine that it was chicken I was looking at when I looked at the photo over at Cooking Creation. I thought it was bread!

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)