Monday, February 18, 2013

Can she cook it?

(Photo credit Cooking Creations)


Doesn't this look delicious??


Once a week we try a new recipe, I normally grab the recipe from Pinterest and again this is the case this week. The above recipe comes from Cooking Creation, and looks easy for me to tackle. I can cook, but I wouldn't call myself an expert, that is my husbands title. He is the cook of the house and loves cooking dinner but seeing as I am home during the day I try to cook a few times a week so he can relax.

I will be trying this out tomorrow so stay tuned for the results!

2 comments:

  1. I want to eat at your house! :) I am okay at cooking and try different recipes all the time some are good some are just down right wrong. :) My husband thinks he can cook but lets just say NO! LOL Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - this looks delish!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)