Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Publix & Disney Trip 3/9


I combined both purchases for the picture but here is the break down:

Publix
6 Packs of Strawberries $10 (They finally had some in stock!)
Total: $10.00
*While I was there I found lots of Blinkies :)

Disney (Employee Only Cast Connection)
This is a store where only Disney employees and their guest can shop for discounted merchandise. I've never seen them have food until today, so this was really exciting. If you work for Disney or know any one who does its a good deal. I don't know how long they will offer food there, but I only live 2 minutes away so I'll be checking back :)

2 Oranges $1.00
10 Bananas $2.00
7 Apples $1.75
2 Packs of Totillas $1.90
Total:$6.65

We are going to cut up the strawberries and bananas to freeze for smoothies, Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)