Saturday, January 2, 2010

Paws in the Park a Fundraising Pet Walk in Orlando



The 16th Annual Paws in the Park is Saturday February 13th from 9am-Noon at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando FL. This Fundraiser helps support the SPCA of Central Florida, come out and enjoy the time with your fury friends! I plan on walking this year, and you should too! Not only is it a great thing to get you and dog out of the house, but your helping a great cause.

I'm truly excited about raising some money for the local SPCA. I have set up a secure web page on their site if you would like to help by donating. I plan on Matching any donations I receive on my page up to $50!

HERE is the link to my direct profile with the SPCA

If you have any doubt about whether or not to Donate let this video help you decide.

DONATE

Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)