Saturday, January 2, 2010

CVS Possible $19.98 Money Maker (After MIR)

I was just checking out The Savings Sisters Blog, saw this possible deal and needed to share.

Starting tomorrow Bioluxe shampoo and conditioner will ring up B1G1 at the price of $9.99. Now if you are able to find special marked bottles that have a Try me Free Tag on them, these will be absolutly FREE after MIR.

According to The Savings Sisters ,this rebate will let you send in copies of the receipt (which will allow you two send it twice, once for each bottle) and they will send you the money in a VISA GC. Sweet!

So here is the run down

-2 Bottles Bioluxe Shampoo or Conditioner B1G1 $9.99

-Pay:$9.99 OOp or use ECBS from last week
-Send in your two rebate
-----------------------
$19.98 Money Maker

I'm gonna check it out tomorrow, I'll let you know if I see any with the tags!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)