Sunday, May 26, 2013

Your favorite dish and flavor equals the perfect #ChekMate!

The summer is quickly approaching so get out your favorite grilling recipe, grab some Chek soda, and get ready because its time to grill, sip, and relax! With 24 different flavors you can find the perfect fit to accompany your favorite dishes.
I was sent a few flavors to try with my favorite dish or use in a recipe! We are big on meal planning and so I wanted to incorporate the soda into what we already had planned (this girl is keeping to the budget!) Tonight the hubby grilled some yummy burgers that he served on the  homemade bread I made earlier in the week.



I decided that we deserved a delicious adult beverage to enjoy after a long day of enjoying the Florida weather. I'm not a huge wine fan but do enjoy a glass of Moscato from time to time so I thought I could make a new drink combining the two drinks.



Ingredients per serving:
2 oz Chek Fruit Punch Soda (Could use other but this is perfect!)
5 oz Moscato (any brand!)
4-6 raspberries (to make it look pretty!)

Pour all into your wine glass, take a seat outside, sip, and enjoy!

What would you pair Chek soda with?

Check your local Bi-Lo or winn dixie store where you can discover your new favorite flavors of Chek. Also if your on my blog I am sure you love freebies so head on over to the facebook page to enter to win Chek soda for a year, free groceries, and more! Good luck!


I received sample products  from BI-LO to share this recipe and post. All opinions are my own.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)