Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tinker Bunny Boutique {Boutique of the week}

Tinker Bunny Boutique, is a children's Clothing and accessories boutique featuring custom outfits, sunsuits, applique shirts, bows, bags.. and the list goes on! Tiffany is the talented mommy behind the shop, here is a bit about her:

"I love to sew. I have been sewing since I was little, but never really did a lot of it. I have never taken a class to this day on sewing. I started sewing again because I really wanted some ruffled pants for my daughter for Christmas last year. I thought, "I can do that". After that, I could not stop!! I felt that this is what God wanted me to do. He gave me such a great gift!!"



 



To find out more about Tinker Bunny Boutique please visit her shop HERE! Want to be the featured Boutique of the week for FREE go HERE for more information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)