Thursday, July 7, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints {Review}

As a new parent, capturing memories with photos is a top priority. Every time she does something cute I run for the camera. I should just keep it in my pocket all day, It would be easier, but I guess the extra exercise is good for me. I feel like I have millions of photos of Lady A, and was really excited when Easy Canvas Prints asked me to review their site and a photo canvas. 

I figured I should go for something recent as we haven’t had anything printed in the last few weeks. It took me a bit of time (like an HOUR!) to decide on which photo I would use. I accessed the site and started the ordering process by first uploading the image. I really like how it shows you exactly how the canvas will look with the preview to the side of the upload. 

After finishing the order process I received a email with the order confirmation and then another when the canvas was actually shipped out to me.


 Don’t you just love getting things in the mail besides bills!
The canvas was packed in a larger box but was nice and snug inside as to not shift back in forth in transit. They also wrapped the canvas in plastic I’m guessing to keep moisture out. 


Lady A is so stinking cute! Ha of course that was the first thing to cross my mine. 
 I checked the back, which looks secure.  I love the fact that they already have the hardware already attached. Just grab a nail and hammer and it's ready for hanging.
When ordering you get the choice of having the image wrapped on the sides. I love the look of it. Overall i'm impressed! I have decided exactly where I will be hanging it yet, but its on display in out dining room for all to see and love!

Thank you to Easy Canvas Prints for sponsoring this review. I was provided with a free canvas for review, no other compensation was provided. All opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)