Thursday, May 12, 2011

What makes you smile?

I saw a post on a great blog the other day about things that make you smile.
Here are a few things that make me smile:

  • The way Lady A stretches and smiles in the morning 
  • Getting sweet texts from my love
  • Lunch dates with my gals
  • Lazy rainy Sundays at home (haven't had one of these in awhile)
  • Putting a bow on Lady A.. they are too cute on her!
  • Switching to a new handbag
  • Listening to Lady A and Daddy talk before bed time on the baby monitor (yep I spy on them)
  • When Lady A gets "kisses" from her puppy Miley.. the expression on her face is priceless!
  • Talking about my day w/my love right before falling asleep
  • Trying to play fetch with our Pup Jessie.. she always runs and hides the ball.. silly puppy!
  • A clean organized house!
What makes you smile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)