Saturday, April 23, 2011

New found Gymboree Obsession! Saved $150!

Gymboree has such cute clothes, this store could get you into some serious trouble.. unless you wait for the right time to buy! I headed there today with a 20% off your entire order (including sale items which were up to 60% off!) coupon. I bought all of the above for $110, Saved $150 and earned $50 in Gymbucks to use on my next purchase of $100 of more! I planned ahead in sizes and picked up mostly 6m-12m or 12m-18m. I love all the outfits and each piece averages out to be about $7.86. I normally shop at Kohls to stock up for the next season but it seems they haven't had any great deals lately. Where is your favorite place to pick up clothes for your kiddo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)