Sunday, January 2, 2011

Swagbucks code on the blog!

Did you recently sign-up for swagbucks?  If so you might wanna know that swagbucks has a blog and they randomly put up codes worth different amounts of swagbucks.  There is currently one on the blog HERE!
I bet your wondering why I don't just tell ya the code, well I can't announce it... but I can tell you there is one and where it is at :)  Hope that helps! 

You earn swagbucks daily, I normally win about 3 times a day!Don't forget to search!

Also if you missed my post yesterday and want to know what Swagbucks are and why they are important click HERE
I plan on paying for Christmas 2011 with swagbucks and you can do it too! Sign-up HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)