Friday, December 10, 2010

FREE $10 GC (Amazon, Starbucks...etc) STILL AVAILABLE!

 

Do you want to get free gift cards?? I know I do! All you have to do it sign up for Shop it to me and then refer 10 friends once they sign up you will receive info on how to redeem your referrals for your pick of gift card. I have already heard from many bloggers that they is a real deal!
So go HERE
-Sign up
-refer 10+ friends
-Earn your gift card! You can refer up to 1,000 friends... WHAT!? That would be awesome don't think I have that many lol Good luck everyone! So exciting!

Some FAQ's:
  • Get my gift card or check the status of the friends I’ve invited?
    You can check which friends have signed up at any time. To do this, log in to your account and click “View Invite Status”. Once you’ve had enough friends sign up (all with legitimate, unique accounts that follow the promotion guidelines), we will send you an email with instructions on how to receive your gift card. Let us know if you don’t receive it within 72 hours of reaching the required number of sign ups.

  • Ensure I get gift card credit for the friends I have referred?
    You can view the status of all the friends you have referred to by logging in to your account and clicking “View Invite Status”. For you to get credit, your friends must sign up using the link in your referral email. (It’s the only way we can track referrals!) Your friends must also confirm their email.

  • Change the gift card I selected during sign up?
    When the required # of your friends register and you earn a gift card, you’ll receive a notification email from us. At that time, you’ll be able to select a different gift card if you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)