Friday, October 15, 2010

MomsForever Bowtique

I just had to share my newest purchase with you all. This Minnie Mouse bow, and Really its just too cute not to share. You might already know this, but we live close to Disney World. When I say close I mean it too. I'm talking about a 5 minute drive to the back of the Magic Kingdom where all the cast members park, and I actually used to work there too. I love Disney and really who doesn't. I love living so close and even like to brag about seeing the fireworks nightly from our bedroom window and hearing the train whistles in the morning. Yep that's me bragging.

Anyways back to the real subject here. That adorable Bottle Cap Minnie Mouse bow, a must have for any Disney fan with a young daughter. A few weeks ago I really got into facebook comment games and flash giveaways, somehow I stumbled upon MomsForever Bowtique. I had never seen Bottle cap bows until her site, but now I seem to be seeing them everywhere, must be the new big thing in bows. Once I saw the Minnie Mouse one I had to have it, and she made the bow to match.

The picture doesn't do it justice at all, its beautiful in person. I only wish I could use it sooner! I'm also really impressed with the quality, the whole thought of a bottle cap kinda scared me. Not like I would ever leave baby girl alone with this bow on, I simply wouldn't. The cap is on there and it ain't going no where!

So if you in a market for some bows, go and "like" MomsForever Bowtique on facebook!


BTW I didn't receive any compensation for this post, the above bow was purchased by me! I just really love my new bow and wanted to share!

1 comment:

  1. Sheena Schlosser-SellersOctober 15, 2010 at 9:52 PM

    I love her bows also. Her comment games and freebies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)