Thursday, October 7, 2010

I finally have a facebook page! Follow me and I'll follow you!

So I finally have a facebook page for this blog. I'm really working on getting it all set up! Also last week I got  the first draft of my new blog design! Can't wait to hear back with the final draft! 

Here is a link to my facebook page: Who Doesn't Love Coupons!?!

Do you have a facebook page for your blog? Leave a link below and I'll follow you!

Also.. any Facebook page experts out there?
-I linked my blog with Networked Blogs.. does its always take a few hours to upload to facebook? Is there an easier way??
-How do I get a facebook box on my sidebar? Like the ones where you just click and it "likes" my facebook page?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)