Sunday, October 3, 2010

$20 off $20 at HSN for New shoppers= Items for less than $10 shipped!

Ever shopped at HSN.com? I haven't and if you haven't either you can use the code  319175 at checkout to get $20 off of an item thats $20 or more! You do need to pay Tax and shipping!  Code Expires 12/31/2010.
There are a few items right around $20, but you do have to do some searching! I found the above shoes prices at $21.90 in the clearance section.  I think they would love pretty cute with a pair of nice jeans! I checked to make sure the code works on clearance items and as you can see from the screen shot below it does!$7.56 shipped to my door not bad!

Thanks for the Alert of the code Sweet Deals 4 Moms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)