Friday, July 2, 2010

Lack in Posting...

Ugh, yes I have been slacking!  In the last few weeks I'm sure you have seen a bit of a decline in the amount of daily posts. I try my best to jump on a few times during the day, to let you know about some deals and freebies, but lately, its lacking.  I have felt extremely lazy lately and its annoying.  I never thought that just being pregnant could make me this tired!  How you ladies do it with kiddos and one on the way, I have no clue.  I feel bad, cause I haven't been getting much done around the house as I would like. In two hours I will officially be 3 months along, and I'm hoping that I'll be getting some energy soon! So bare with me, please don't hate me and I will be back in gear and focused soon!

1 comment:

  1. So Happy for you! Take care of yourself and get your rest. Dont feel bad. And keep us posted!
    <><

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)