Sunday, July 11, 2010

Famous Footwear Trip $10 off $10

I just had to head out to Famous Footwear this afternoon, to check out the deals for the $10 off $10 coupon I told you about HERE.  We have one right up the street and were heading to that shopping center today anyways.  I printed up two, one from my account and one from the BF's account :)  he comes in handy alot with deals like this. 
I checked out the reg priced stuff, and wasn't about to pay those prices, so headed back to the clearance.  Ended up with two pairs of cute ballet flats, super comfy for $5.00 total. The pair of the right was $10 so it was free, and the ones of the left were $15 so only $5 after.  They had alot of men's clearance flip flops, but the bf doesn't like anything in between his toes, so we used the two coupons on me!  No complaints here!!

I did notice alot of kids clearance shoes priced at $10! If you are heading out tomorrow, and will be by a store check it out! Maybe you will score a sweet deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)