Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Sunday away from blogging

I went almost the whole day without checking in and blogging.  Yeah that's crazy.  I watched the 4 kids next door for a few hours and then headed to Magic Kingdom with them and their mom for a bit.  It was a blast, even if it did pour on us.  I always feel bad for the people on vacation when it rains here. We just head back to our house which is 5 minutes away, tourist normally stick it out all day in the rain, yuck! Hey If I were paying for tickets I would too!

Going to Disney with kids is the best, I love seeing them get all excited about stuff, especially these kids.  They have to be the cutest smartest and funniest bunch ever. I can't wait til be are blessed with some kiddos of our own.

Anyways hope you all had a great Sunday, I'll be putting up some shopping trips and deals shortly. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)