Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tons of School work= Not much posting :(

I just want to apologize for not doing much posting this week. Unfortunately its not because I'm living it up and partying on my spring break. Its because I have a lot of school work due coming up next week and I need to get it out of the way!
Hope you still love me :)

-I just got the earrings in from Perfections.com, the ones I will be review and have a giveaway with.(look in upper right sidebar) They are so beautiful, I already got compliments on them, without even leaving the house. Thanks amazing boyfriend-who let me know how he really feels, noticed the new earrings, and loved them!

I can't wait for the giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)