Saturday, March 6, 2010

Target Clearance Alert- TONS of Makeup!


Check your Targets Clearance for great Make-up deals. My Target had 3 shelves with buckets of make-up.
I only have Revlon Coupons on me So I scored 2 Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlights for 12 cents each.

I did see:

Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer and Highlights $2.12
-$2.00 off Any Revlon Cosmetic SS 02/21/10
=12cents

Revlon Nail Files for $1.05
-$1.00 off Any Revlon beauty Tool SS 02/21/10
=5cents

Almay Bronzer $2.89
-$2.00 off Almay product SS 02/07/10
=89cents

Maybelline Lip Color (can remember exact kind) $2.78
-$2/1 Select Maybelline / New York Products, exp. 3-15-10 (RP 02/07/10)
=.78 cents

Of course you may not find the same deals at your Target, but hey it doesnt hurt to look while your there!

5 comments:

  1. I love Target's clearance isles... But usually, this is a YMMV deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be heading to Target in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah target clearance can be great. I was so surprised to find these clearance items at this particular Target. They never have good clearance. Nothing to run to the store for but if your going for the sales in the morning, its good to look. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and leaving such a sweet comment! Happy Friday Follow (a day late). Oh my, I think I have found another blog addiction! I found some great deals and freebies today, too! Love it. Will definitely be back and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)