Friday, March 26, 2010

Organization Day! (for me)

Okay I need some organization around here!
This is what i'm tackling today:


1.) The junk drawer!
Yes we all have one, its the catch all for my house. Got a spare key, receipts, tape, bobby pin, hair tie, screw driver, hammer.. etc etc etc it has it all.
I clean this out about every 2-3 months and i'm sick of it. It always goes back to the same messy drawer, How does this happen!?!


We'll i've decided I need a organizer, anyone know of a good place to get one? I plan on heading out later today, as I already dumped the contents on my counter :)


2.)Orgainze my stockpile!
This is just what I have in the garage, the pantry in the kitchen is fully stocked but thankfully is organized. I need to go thru everything, check dates and put aside things for donations. Also I have decided that I am going to try to go extreme stockpilling with certain products. For instance we love Crystal light and are down to two containers, which will last us two weeks if we are lucky. So I plan on waiting til the new $3.00/1 Snuggle coupons are up to order Crystal Light coupons too. I may even order some of the Razor overage coupons(can't think of the brand now) for my publix trips. My stockpile isnt very impressive but its still does us good, My freezer is starting to get full, which is awesome!


We are pretty well stocked on laundry detergent, air freshener and dishwasher tabs :)



Dear Freezer I love you! We got this freezer a few months back for half price at Lowe's. It was on Clearance for $199 down from $400! It was the last one and out of the box. It was one of the best purchases ive ever made.

2 comments:

  1. That's impressive. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K

    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)