Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Publix Booklet (I never can find these!)


Here is a new Publix booklet to be on the look out for.
Thanks Coupon Saving Game

  • $1/2 Bertolli Pasta Sauces, any variety
  • $1/1 Hellmann's Mayonnaise, 30 oz or larger
  • $.75/2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spreads, 15 oz or larger
  • $.55/2 Knorr Sides, any variety
  • $.55/2 Lipton Recipe Secrets Mixes, any variety
  • $1/2 Ragu Pasta Sauces, 1-lb 10 oz or larger
  • $.55/1 Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spread, 15 oz or larger
  • $.75/2 Wish-Bone Salad Dressings, 16 oz or larger

I NEVER get any of these coupon booklets in my Publix. So frustrating :

6 comments:

  1. We just got these in at our Publix here in Jacksonville on Wednesday...mabey you'll get them soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, I always ask my brother if he has seen any (He works at Publix's Customer Service) and he never does. If he does find any, he always brings me home 2. What a good Brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog via the Friday Blog Hop. I love coupons, I will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.. so I put you a couple of the flyers (minus the recipes ) in the mail today... Just in case you still have'nt gotten them at your store :) Mabey you'll get them tommorrow :) Monday for sure:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twala- you are amazing! I even called a few stores to see if they had any and nope. Thank you soo much! I owe you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO!! You do Not Owe Me!! Im glad to send them to you :) if you need more just let me know... :))

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)