Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Target Trip 2/9 for Hefty Storage bags

I stopped by Target on the way back from the dog park this afternoon(Don't worry the BF stayed in the car with the doggies) to check out the Quaker Oatmeal deal, my Target was out of the Brown Sugar ones. I did score these Hefty Storage bags!
I paid $3.52 for 8 boxes.
My cashier told me that the peelie would work with the Manu coupon I handed her, which I know it shouldn't so I told her. She said something about Target coupon policy, which I don't believe she knew what she was talking about, but she was sweet. Anyways she ended up scanning my 4 $1.00/2 coupons and then 3 15c /3 20c peelies, and it worked. I still feel bad tho, but i tried explaining it.

Hefty Storage bags $1.00
-$1.00/2 from 2/7
=50c!


I'm gonna head to another Target later, did anyone have luck at there Target store?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)