Tuesday, February 2, 2010

FREE $10 GC to Red Lobster, LongHorn, Olive Garden and others...


Florida Blood Center Donate blood and get a GC! (If your not in FL check your local blood center)

This is an awesome deal, especially if you were planning on donating anyways. My BF donates as often as possible (He also donates platelets and gets a card each time he goes) We are planning on saving up a few and then heading over to Longhorn Steakhouse w/ a coupon of course :)
I have to say that I don't donate, I have a severe fear of needles, I'm talking about hysterics, not just the girly OMG. I am very proud of him for donating and would love to try to get over my fear someday.

Here is the info from the site:

"Every blood type and every blood donation is very important. Please take time this February to help a patient in need by donating blood.

Plus, this February, all blood donors at branch locations will receive a FREE $10 Darden® gift card! This gift card is redeemable at any Darden® restaurant, including Red Lobster®, Olive Garden®, Longhorn Steakhouse® and Bahama Breeze®."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)