Sunday, January 31, 2010

Target Deals 1/31


I just love TotallyTarget and always check them out before I take a trip to Target.
You can view the full ad match-up HERE, below are a few of my favorites:


DiGiorno 12” frozen pizza 2/$9
-$1/1 DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza, any 12″ or larger (if included) 01-24-10 SS
(Price match w.Walmart ad to get these for $2.97 Thanks Clippin with Carrie)

*FREE 15.5 to 16oz dip with purchase of 2 – 9 to 13oz Tostitos
-$1/2 wyb 9oz or larger Tostitos AND 15 oz or larger Frito Lay Jar Dip Target Q PRINT
-$1/2 wyb one bag of tostitos tortilla chips any flavor/variety, 9.5oz or larger AND any one jar of tostitos dip any flavor.variety 15.5oz or larger Tearpad
-FREE jar tostitos salsa, excludes sweet and spicy summer salsa up to $2.99 when you buy any two bags of tostitos tortilla chips, 9 oz or larger tearpad
-$1/2 tostitos chips, 10 oz bag AND one 15.5 oz. jar of tostitos dip – AllYou, January 2010

SoBe Lifewater 20oz $1
-B1G1 SoBe Lifewater coupon HERE or print in Firefox

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the new look of your blog...I'll get here one day...Im still trying to figure it all out...I LOVE it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I needed a change and it was actually not that hard, just took a while. Check out Shabbyblogs.com So cute and let me know if you ever need help changing anything!

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)