Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Auntie Anne's Pretzel Feb 20th 10AM-3PM


I love these pretzels, the cinnamon sugar is sooo good. All Auntie Anne's pretzel locations will be giving away FREE pretzels Feb 20th from 10AM-3PM. This is from a EMAIL sent out my the company:

"Perk Up The New Year!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 9:05 PM
From: "Auntie Anne's Pretzel Perks"

Mark your calendars! On Feb. 20, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., enjoy a free pretzel at any Auntie Anne's location. Come out and devour an Original or Cinnamon Sugar pretzel on us! Round up your friends and family and share in the goodness together - as we like to say, the more the merrier!"

I don't see anything on the website, I'll let you know more when I do.

PS Can't wait til Feb 20th for a free pretzel? If you bought a Entertainment book you may one to check it for a free Auntie Anne coupon. I have the Orlando Area addition and it has both a B1G1 Pretzel coupon and a coupon for a FREE one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)