Thursday, December 31, 2009

CVS 12/31 Saved 88%



I went to CVS to pick up the free Ivory Soap and ended up getting a little more, like always. I'm a newbie at all this blogging/saving stuff, suggestions are welcome and comments are amazing. Also see my little follower button below on the left.. its empty and is screaming "follow me, follow me" lol

1 Dawn Hand Care dish detergent @ 99cents
-$1.00 off Any Dawn Hand Care in the Refresh Your Nest Booklet
= FREE

3 Ivory 3-pack Soap @ 99cents each
-(3)$1.00 off any Ivory/Zest Soap from 12/27 Paper
= FREE

3 Glade Fabric/Air Fresheners 22 oz $3.99 Each
(Earn $3.00 ECB on Each)
=99cents each after ECBS

Total: $12.32
-$10.00 ECB from CVS ADvisor
(Earned this after signing up and being Emailed to participate in a survey last Sunday)

=$2.32
Earned $9.00 in ECBs
Saved: 88%





3 comments:

  1. Just signed up for CVS Advisor! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link to CVS advisor. I am fairly new to couponing and CVS is my favorite place to shop now. I started back in November and have gotten so much stuff for nearly nothing especially the week of thanksgiving. One question, how would I go about getting my own website like this to post what I got? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you need to start is to go to blogger.com and click the Create a blog button. Its super easy, even I can do it lol. They take you step by step to make blog, which is so helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete

Unique Pageviews

Check PageRank
 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)